Industry leading and top of the line maintenance plans
Do you want your Air Conditioning unit and Dryer to last much longer than expected? Do you want to have a lower electric bill? Do you desire optimal temperature conditions? If you answered yes to either of these then you need to have an affordable maintenance plan.
1 YR MAINTENANCE PLAN INCLUDES:
- 1 Annual Dryer Air Duct Cleaning (Valued at $150)
- Verify cooling performance, temperature drop and determine if adjustment is necessary.
- Clean outdoor condenser coil and remove debris from unit.
- Inspect condenser fan motor operation, and lubricate if necessary.
- Check amperage of compressor and motors for proper operation.
- Test operation and condition of compressor contractor.
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections.
- Inspect start/run capacitors and relays.
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks.
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Inspect and wash indoor evaporator coil if accessible.
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Inspect blower assembly operation, lubricate and adjust as necessary.
- Evaluate condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories. (filters not included)
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Calibrate thermostat and confirm proper operation.
- Inspect and test heater elements.
- Inspect and test reversing valve.
- Evaluate overall efficiency of system and inform customer of equipment condition. Condensate Drain lines are covered for 30 days, if at the time of any service, the technician makes a recommendation in reference to the condensate drain and the customer declines, this warranty will be void if there are any issues with the condensate drain in the future.
***PROPER MAINTENANCE CAN EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR UNIT AND SAVE YOU $$$